The Booking Percentage Report allows you to see the total available hours that can be booked vs. the actual hours that are booked within a selected date range. This allows you to get a better idea of your booking performance in Vagaro.
To get started, follow these steps:
- Click Reports. Then select Booking Percentage.
- After adding the search filters you want to apply, click Run Report.
Let's get started!
1. Click Reports. Then click Booking Percentage.
2. Click on the box to set the Date Range.
3. Click on the drop-down menu to select the service provider. Click All Selected to include all providers in the report.
4. Click Run Report when you are finished making the selections.
5. The report will show the following:
- The total available booking hours within a date range.
- The actual hours that were booked within a date range.
- The total booking percentage (the actual time booked divided by the available time).
6. Click Export to export the report to an excel sheet or PDF. Click Print to get a paper copy.
7. Click Grid View to change the view of the report. Notice you also have an option to export the report to an excel or PDF. Click Print to get a paper copy.