The Email Marketing feature allows you to send custom emails directly to your client base. You specifically can send the following:
- Daily Deals: Allows you to send emails about promotions on your Vagaro website, Vagaro booking page, app, and Facebook.
- Non-Automated Emails: Allows you to send emails to clients using pre-made templates as well as your own designs.
- Automated Email: Allows you to send automated birthday and thank you or follow up emails. You also can send emails to lost customers or clients who haven't been to your business for a long time.
To get started, click Marketing at the top of the screen. Click Create Email / Daily Deals. Then click the Create New Email or Daily Deals button.
Remember, we don't have a set date for customizing text reminders. We will provide an update when this feature becomes available.
- Click the following link for more information on how to create an automated email: Automated Emails.
- Click here to learn how to promote a daily deal: Promotional Emails.
Let's get started!
1. Click Marketing. Then, click Create Email / Daily Deals.
2. Click Create New Email or Daily Deals.
3. Click Create Email to send a one-time email to your customers. You can choose from a variety of pre-made templates and designs when building the email. Notice you can also create a Daily Deal or Auto-Email.
Daily Deals allow you to create promotions for discounts on services and classes. They are shown on your Vagaro website, Vagaro’s homepage and on the Vagaro Pro App once they are created.
Auto-Emails are emails that are automatically sent to clients based on the settings you set. These include birthday, thank you and lost customer emails.
4. Enter the Title and email subject.
5. Select No Automation.
6. Click Send to All Customer to send an email to your clients. Click Send to a Filtered List to send your email to a limited client base, according to the filters you set.
Sending to a Filtered List
1. Select Send to a Filtered List.
You'll be able to sort the email by the following categories: Customer Since, Last Visit, No of Appointments Between, Amount Paid, General Tag, Referred By, Customers of Employees, Birthday, Gender, Past Services/Classes/Packages, Memberships or Age Between.
For Age Between adjusting the age range by sliding the scale.
2. You also filter by Past Services/Classes/Packages. Just click on the Past Services/ Classes box.
3. Click Select All to include customers who have received all Past Services/Classes/Packages. Click Deselect All to reverse the selections.
You also can select Services, Classes or Packages individually by clicking on the checkbox next to the name. Click Apply when you are finished.
4. You will be able to see all the selected services, classes and packages in the Past Services/Classes/Packages field as soon as the selections are applied to the filter.
5. You also can filter the email by customer memberships. Just click on the drop-down menu under Memberships to make the selection. Click Select All to include all customer memberships in the email.
Selecting a Template
1. Click on the drop-down menu to select a theme.
2. Select a module on the left side of the screen. Next, click and drag the module onto the body of the email.
3. Click Upload add a new image to the email. Notice you also can select a picture from your Venue Gallery.
4. Click Upload Image or click on a folder and then select an image.
5. You can adjust the size of the photo by clicking and dragging the corners. You also can add a hyperlink so when a person clicks on the picture it will take them to a website. Click Save to add the photo.
6. Click on the Style tab to look at other customization options.
7. Click on a module and drag it up or down on the screen to rearrange the format of the email.
8. Click on the pencil icon to Edit the module. Click on the trash icon to Delete the module.
9. Click on the left Preview tab to view how the email will display on a computer.
10. Click on the right Preview tab to see how it will appear on a phone.
11. Select to send the email immediately or choose to schedule to send the email at a later date.
12. Click on the checkbox next to the Facebook logo to share the email on your Facebook account.
Note: This option ONLY works when you click Send Now.
13. Click Send Preview Email to send a copy of the message to your email. Click Save For Later to save the email to your drafts folder. Click Announce if you're ready to send the email immediately.