Select from a gallery of high-quality templates. Add custom images and designs. Use a variety of filters to send an email to a specific client list. Add electronic forms. Share a marketing email on Facebook, and use a variety of other tools to customize a marketing email to your liking! You can specifically send these types of emails when using the Email Marketing Builder:
- Daily Deals: Allows you to send emails about promotions on your Vagaro website, Vagaro booking page, app, and Facebook.
- Non-Automated Emails: Allows you to send emails to clients using pre-made templates as well as your own designs.
- Automated Email: Allows you to send automated birthday, thank you and follow up emails. You can also send emails to lost customers or clients who haven't been to the business for a long time.
To get started, click Marketing at the top of the screen. Click Create Email / Daily Deals. Then click the Create New Email or Daily Deals button.
Let's get started!
Using Email Marketing
1. Click Marketing at the top of the screen.
1B. Click Create Email.
2. Click Create new email or daily deals.
3. Click Create Email to send a one-time email to your customers. You can choose from a variety of pre-made templates and designs when building the email. Notice you can also create a Daily Deal or Auto-Email.
Daily Deals allow you to create promotions for discounts on services and classes. They are shown on your Vagaro website, Vagaro’s homepage and on the Vagaro Pro App once they are created.
Auto-Emails are emails that are automatically sent to clients based on the settings you set. These include birthday, thank you and lost customer emails.
4. Enter the Title and email subject.
5. Select No Automation.
6. Click Send to All Customer to send an email to your clients. Click Send to a Filtered List to send your email to a limited client base, according to the filters you set.
Sending to a Filtered List
1. Select Send to a Filtered List.
You'll be able to sort the email by the following categories: Customer Since, Last Visit, No of Appointments Between, Amount Paid, General Tag, Referred By, Customers of Employees, Birthday, Gender, Past Services/Classes/Packages, Memberships or Age Between.
For Age Between adjusting the age range by sliding the scale.
2. You can also filter by Past Services/Classes/Packages. Just click on the Past Services/ Classes box.
3. Click Select All to include customers who have received all Past Services/Classes/Packages. Click Deselect All to reverse the selections.
You also can select Services, Classes or Packages individually by clicking on the checkbox next to the name. Click Apply when you are finished.
4. You can see all the selected services, classes and packages in the Past Services/Classes/Packages field as soon as the selections are applied to the filter.
5. You can also filter the email by customer memberships. Just click on the drop-down menu under Memberships to make the selection. Click Select All to include all customer memberships in the email.
Selecting a Template
1. Click on the drop-down menu to select a theme.
2. Select a module on the left side of the screen. Next, click and drag the module onto the body of the email.
3. Click Upload add a new image to the email. Notice you also can select a picture from your Venue Gallery.
4. Click Upload Image or click on a folder and then select an image.
5. You can adjust the size of the photo by clicking and dragging the corners. You also can add a hyperlink so when a person clicks on the picture it will take them to a website. Click Save to add the photo.
6. Click on the Style tab to look at other customization options.
7. Click on a module and drag it up or down on the screen to rearrange the format of the email.
8. Click on the pencil icon to Edit the module. Click on the trash icon to Delete the module.
9. Click on the left Preview tab to view how the email will display on a computer.
10. Click on the right Preview tab to see how it will appear on a phone.
11. Select to send the email immediately or choose to schedule to send the email at a later date.
12. Click on the checkbox next to the Facebook logo to share the email on your Facebook account. Make sure you are signed in to your Facebook account when selecting this option.
*Note: This option ONLY works when you click Send Now in the previous step.
13. Click Send Preview Email to send a copy of the message to your email. Click Save For Later to save the email to your drafts folder. Click Announce if you're ready to send the email immediately.
14. Click OK.
15. From the main Email Marketing dashboard, select Sending Queue under Email Folders on the left side to view the email you just sent. You can also cancel it.
16. Find the email on the list. Then select the blue Status link.
17. To cancel the email, select the checkbox next to Cancel Announcement. Then select Apply.
What Happens if I Reach the Email Limit?
You'll receive this notification when you reach your email limit. Select View Email Plans to choose a different Email Marketing Plan from the Vagaro account.