How to Send Marketing Emails to Customers
The Email Marketing feature allows you to send custom emails directly to your client base. You specifically can promote an upcoming event, provide an update on your business or even send an automated email.
Customizing Text Messages: We don't have a set date for customizing and sending automated text reminders. We will provide an update when this feature becomes available.
1. Click Marketing. Then, click Create Email / Daily Deals.
2. Click Create New Email or Daily Deals.
3. Click Create Email
Daily Deals: These are promotions that advertise promotions for services and classes. They are shown your Vagaro website, Vagaro’s homepage and on the Vagaro Pro App.
Email: This is a traditional email that is sent to your clientele. You can choose from a variety of pre-made templates and designs when building the email.
Auto-Email: This is an email that is automatically sent to clients, based to the settings you set. This can be a birthday, thank you or lost customer email.
4. Enter the Title and email subject.
5. Select No Automation.
6. Click Send to All Customer to send an email to your clients.
7. Click Send to a Filtered List to send your email to a limited client base, according to the filters you set.
Sending to a Filtered List
1. Select Send to a Filtered List.
You'll be able to sort the email by the following categories: Customer Since, Last Visit, No of Appointments Between, Amount Paid, General Tag, Referred By, Customers of Employees, Birthday, Gender, Past Services/Classes/Packages, Memberships or Age Between.
For Age Between adjusting the age range by sliding the scale.
2. You also filter by Past Services/Classes/Packages. Just click on the Past Services/ Classes box.
3. Click Select All to include customers who have received all Past Services/Classes/Packages. Click Deselect All to reverse the selections.
You also can select Services, Classes or Packages individually by clicking on the checkbox next to the name. Click Apply when you are finished.
4. You will be able to see all the selected services, classes and packages in the Past Services/Classes/Packages field as soon as the selections are applied to the filter.
5. You also can filter the email by customer memberships. Just click on the drop-down menu under Memberships to make the selection. Click Select All to include all customer memberships in the email.
Selecting a Template
1. Click on the drop-down menu to select a theme.
2. Select a module on the left side of the screen. Next, click and drag the module onto the body of the email.
3. Click Upload add a new image to the email. Notice you also can select a picture from your Venue Gallery.
4. Click Upload Image or click on a folder and then select an image.
5. You can adjust the size of the photo by clicking and dragging the corners. You also can add a hyperlink so when a person clicks on the picture it will take them to a website.
6. Click Save to add the photo.
Click on the Style tab to look at other customization options.
7. Click on a module and drag it up or down on the screen to rearrange the format of the email.
8. Click on the pencil icon to Edit the module. Click on the trash icon to Delete the module.
9. Click on the left Preview tab to view how the email will display on a computer.
10. Click on the right Preview tab to see how it will appear on a phone.
11. Select to send the email immediately or choose to schedule to send the email at a later date.
12. Click on the checkbox next to the Facebook logo to share the email on your Facebook account.
Note: This option ONLY works when you click Send Now.
13. Click Send Preview Email to send a copy of the message to your email.
14. Click Save For Later to save the email to your drafts folder.
15. Click Announce if you're ready to send the email immediately.
NOTE: You cannot load a PDF into an email. However, if you have a PDF that you would like to use as your email, use an image editing software or PDF editor software to convert the PDF into an image and then follow the directions above to add it to the email drag and drop.