This article will demonstrate how to utilize our Email Marketing feature which allows you to create single emails or automated emails.
Please note: The ability to send a marketing message via text is not available within the system at this time. You can only send marketing messages through email. Only automated appointment notifications can be sent via SMS/Text from Vagaro.
Watch this video or follow the steps below for instructions on Email Marketing.
1. Start by clicking Marketing and then Email & Daily Deals.
2. By clicking Create New Email or Daily Deals you can select one of the three options.
3. Click on Email
Daily Deals: Promos listed on your Vagaro website and Vagaro’s Homepage & app.
Email: Send an email to specific clients using our awesome banners or use your own.
Auto-Email: Automated emails work for birthdays, thank you notes, & lost customers.
4. Start by adding the subject of the email
5. Select No Automation.
6. Choose either Send to All Customer or Send to a Filtered List.
Send to All Customers will send this to all of your clients and Send to A Filtered list will let you choose options to filter out a group of your clients to send emails too.
If you select Send to All Customers skip below to Select Email Template.
7. If you select Send to a Filtered List continue reading.
You will see a detailed filter appear. You can sort by Customer Since, Last Visit, No of Appointments Between, Amount Paid, General Tag, Referred By, Customers of Employees, Birthday, Gender, Past Services/Classes/Packages, Memberships or Age Between.
For Age Between adjusting the age range by sliding the scale.
8. You can also filter by Past Services/Classes/Packages. Just click on the Past Services/ Classes box.
9. Click Select All to include customers who have received all Past Services/Classes/Packages. Click Deselect All to reverse the selections.
You also can select Services, Classes or Packages individually by clicking on the checkbox next to the name. Click Apply when you are finished.
10. You will be able to see all the selected services, classes and packages in the Past Services/Classes/Packages field as soon as the selections are applied to the filter.
11. You also can filter the email by customer memberships. Just click on the drop-down menu under Memberships to make the selection. Click Select All to include all customer memberships in the email.
Select a Template
With our beautifully designed templates you can select something that will fit perfectly with the message you want to send.
11. Select a template category from a drop-down menu and then pick a theme.
12. On the left had side of this window, select a module to add to your email. We have different modules that you can add to personalize your emails. Simply drag the module from the left into the area of the email you want it.
13. When adding an image module you will have the option to Upload a new image or Select from Gallery.
14. Choose either Upload Image or select a folder and choose an image.
15. When you select your photo, you can adjust the size of it by click and dragging the corners. You can add a hyperlink so when a person clicks on the picture it will take them to a website or download a file
Click Save to add the photo.
The Style tab gives you some advance customization options.
16. Now you can rearrange the modules if necessary by dragging a module up or down.
17. Select the Pencil icon to Edit the module or the Trash icon to Delete the module.
18. To preview the email and see what it looks like from a person's computer without all the editing options or spaces click the Preview tab with the computer screen.
19. To see what the email looks like on a mobile phone, click on the mobile phone tab.
20. You can choose to either send the email out now or schedule it for a future date and time to automatically send.
21. You can also choose to share it on Facebook by checking this box.
Note: This option ONLY works when you have chosen Send Now in the previous selection.
22. Now you can Send Preview Email to yourself, Save For Later, or Annouce it.
- For automated emails instructions click here Automated Emails.
- For Promotion email instructions click here Promotion Email.
NOTE: You cannot load a PDF into an email. However, if you have a PDF that you would like to use as your email, use an image editing software or PDF editor software to covert the PDF into an image and then follow the directions above to add it to the email drag and drop.