The Daily Deals feature allows you to promote discounts on a single service as well as multiple services. It appears on vagaro.com, your Vagaro booking page and website once it's announced. You also can post it to your Facebook page.
To create a promotion or Daily Deal on the Vagaro Pro App, follow these steps:
- Tap More at the bottom of the screen.
- Select Marketing.
- Announce the email when you're finished creating the item.
Let's get started!
1. Tap More.
2. Tap Marketing.
3. Click Create Daily Deal.
4. Tap Create New.
5. Tap Next after reviewing the information.
6. Select the category.
7. Select the photo you want to add to the promotion.
8. Enter the title of the daily deal.
9. Enter the description. The description is a brief summary of the deal. Your client will see it on your website, vagaro.com and on the checkout screen.
Remember, the description must be a minimum of 100 characters.
10. Enter the Fine Print. This specifies the limitations of the daily deal.
11. Tap Offered by to select the service providers performing the services for which you're offering the discount.
12. Select the service providers. A checkmark means they have been selected. Tap Close when you're done.
13. Toggle to only promote the daily deal to new customers or clients who haven't booked your business. A red color means the option has been enabled.
14. Toggle the I comply to daily deals guidelines option. Tap on the link to view the guidelines.
15. Tap Next.
16. Select the services. Remember tapping on a category will select all the services in that category.
17. Tap Next.
18. Select the start date for the daily deal.
19. Select the End Date or when you want to stop running the promotion.
20. Enter the discount you want to offer.
21. Tap on the Facebook option to post the daily deal on your Facebook page. This action will prompt the system to take you to the Facebook log-in page where you can enter your credentials.
22. Tap Next when you're finished.
23. Tap Announce after previewing your daily deal.
24. Tap OK to confirm the announcement.
25. The daily deal has been sent.
26. To deactivate, make edits to or delete a daily deal you've created, select it in the Marketing page.