A Daily Deal allows you to promote discounts on services, classes, memberships, and packages in Vagaro. Once you launch it and it's approved, it appears on vagaro.com, your booking page, and custom website. You can also post the deal to your Facebook page.
You, additionally, can:
- Set a start date and time as well as an expiration date for each promotion you create.
- Limit promotions to new clients or specific users.
- Seamlessly add discounts to multiple items at the same time.
To explore this feature in more detail using the Vagaro Pro App, follow these steps:
- Tap More at the bottom of the screen.
- Select Marketing.
- Once you're finished creating the item, tap Announce.
*Starting in January, Vagaro will begin charging an advertising fee of 10% on all daily deals booked online by new customers. That means you only pay when you sell your daily deals. It also means that daily deals booked by your existing customers are exempt from advertising fees. Be sure to check the box to accept the advertising fee prior to launching your deal.
Let's get started!
1. Tap More at the bottom of the screen.
2. Tap Marketing.
3. Tap Create Daily Deal.
4. Tap Create New at the top-right of the screen.
5. After reviewing the Daily Deal summary, tap Next at the bottom of the screen.
6. Tap Select Category to choose a template for the promotion. Once you select a category, you can add a specific image.
7. Select the category of your choice.
8. Once you select a Category, you can add an image or a Photo to the Daily Deal you’re offering. Tap Select Photo.
9. Select the image you want to add to the promotion.
10. Now that we’ve selected a photo, we can enter the Daily Deal Name as well as a Description.
11. Enter the Fine Print. For example, you can enter any limitations to the deal.
12. Under Daily Deal Period, select the Start time. Select Discount Has an Expiration Date. Then select the End date. In the example below, the promotion will run from Dec. 3 to Dec. 28.
13. Select Limit Number of Uses. Then enter the Total Number of Uses. In the example below, we entered 10. This means that the daily deal is restricted to the first 10 customers.
Select Limit to One Use Per Customer. This only allows each client to use the deal once. Select New Customer Only if you only want to make the promotion available to new customers or clients who do not have a customer profile with your business.
Tap All Employees to make the deal available to clients of specific employees.
14. Once you select the All Employees option in the previous step, you’ll be able to select the clients of specific employees. Once you’re finished, tap the green Done button at the bottom of the screen.
Adding Services and Classes to a Daily Deal
1. Now that we have set the daily deal to our liking, let's add services, classes, memberships, and packages to it. Once we do this, will be able to set the discounts we want to offer for each item.
Let’s first look at adding Services & Classes. Select the Services & Classes tab. A blue color means it's been selected. Below this, tap Select to the right of the Services/Classes option.
2. Once you’ve selected the services or classes you want to add to the promo, tap the green Done button at the bottom of the screen.
3. Enter the discount you want to add to each selected service and class in the box to the right of the Discount Amount.
Adding Memberships and Packages to a Daily Deal
1. Now that we’ve added discounts to Services and Classes, let’s now do the same for Memberships and Packages. Tap the Memberships & Packages tab. Then tap the Select option to the right of the Memberships/Packages option.
2. Once you’re finished selecting the items, tap the green Done button at the bottom of the screen to add them to the promotion.
3. Now that we have added the memberships and packages, let's set the Discount for each item. Enter the Discount Amount. Once you're finished, tap Preview to see how the daily deal displays to customers.
4. Once you tap Preview, you'll be able to see how the daily deal appears. After toggling the red option to comply with all Daily Deal guidelines, tap Announce to make it available to your customers.
5. Tap OK to confirm the Daily Deal announcement.
6. Once you Announce the promotion and it's approved by Vagaro, it will appear on the Vagaro home page, your booking page, and custom website. You'll also be able to post it to your Facebook page.
7. Here's an example of how a promotion appears on the main Daily Deals page in your account.