Class scheduling is here! Now, just imagine the possibilities.
- You can create classes with different sessions and pricing
- Employees can offer salon and spa services as well as classes
- Customers can book and prepay for classes online
- Customers can book on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Vagaro will send automatic email, text reminders, and notifications
- Online booking on the Vagaro mobile app
- Class management on Vagaro Pro mobile app
- Packages and gift certificates for classes
Helpful Information: There is a difference between how classes and services are defined in the system. Services are meant for clients to book as an individual online. Classes refer to sessions that have more than one person at a time.
Video Tutorial: How to Create a Class
How to Create a Class
1. Click Settings.
2. Click Service/Class Menu.
3. Click Insert.
4. Click Insert Class.
5. Click Add Vagaro Class to add an existing Vagaro class. Click Create Class to create a customized one.
Adding a Vagaro Class
1. Click Add Vagaro Class.
2. Click on the checkboxes next to the classes you want to add. Then, click Save.
Creating a Customized Class
1. Click Create Class.
2. Enter the Title and Description.
3. Click on the Select Resource drop-down to select a Resource. For example, you can select a room, piece of equipment, chair, yoga mat, room number, gym side, etc.
4. Click on the drop-down menu under Taxation to select the tax you want to apply to the service. Then, enter the Cost of Business.
5. Click on the checkbox under Show class online to make the class available for customers to book. Then, select the Color. The class will display in the selected color when booked on your calendar.
6. Enter the Number of sessions. Then, enter the Sell Price. Click Add New Session to add a new session combo. You can then enter the number of sessions as well as the price, even offering a discount.
7. Toggle the switch under Performed By to enable an employee to provide the service. A green color means that it has been enabled. Then, enter the Duration, Points Given, and Points Redeem.
8. Click Save at the bottom of the screen when you're finished.