Class Scheduling is Here!
- You can now create classes with different sessions and pricing
- Employees can offer salon and spa services as well as classes
- Customers can book and prepay for classes online
- Customers can book on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Vagaro will send automatic email, text reminders, and notifications
- Online booking on the Vagaro mobile app
- Class management on Vagaro Pro mobile app
- Packages and gift certificates for classes
Please note: There is a difference between how classes and services are defined in the system. Services are meant for clients to book as an individual online. Classes refer to sessions that have more than one person at a time.
Video Tutorial: How to Create a Class
How to Create a Class
1. Click Settings.
2. Click Service/Class Menu.
3. Click Insert.
4. Click Insert Class.
5. Click Add Vagaro Class to add an existing Vagaro class. Click Create Class to create a customized one.
Adding a Vagaro Class
1. Click Add Vagaro Class.
2. Click on the checkboxes next to the classes you want to add. Then, click Save.
Creating a Customized Class
1. Click Create Class.
2. Enter the Title and Description.
3. Click on the Select Resource drop-down to select a Resource. For example, you can select a room, piece of equipment, chair, yoga mat, room number, gym side, etc.
4. Click on the drop-down menu under Taxation to select the tax you want to apply to the service. Then, enter the Cost of Business.
make the class available online. Then, select the Color. The service will display in this color on your calendar when booked.
6. Enter the Number of sessions. Then, enter the Sell Price.
8. Toggle the switch under Performed By to enable an employee to provide the service. A green color means that it has been enabled. Then, enter the Duration, Points Given, and Points Redeem.
Number of Sessions: When a customer goes to book a class online the price will adjust based on what you set up here. For example, the price of this class is $50. When we add a new session at 5 and prices it at $200, when a customer is booking online the price will be $50 until they hit 5, and then the price of any session afterward, will be adjusted to $40.
7. Click Save at the bottom of the screen when you're finished.