How to Book a Class on the Web Version
To schedule and keep track of all your classes, follow these steps:
- Go to your calendar.
- Select an available time slot.
- Make the selections for the class you're scheduling.
- Tap book.
Booking a Class
1. Select an available time slot on the calendar. Then, click New Class.
2. Select the class. Notice, you can change the date and time by clicking on the calendar and clock icons, respectively.
3. Select the teacher or trainer. Then, enter the number for the capacity as well as the duration. Next, select the resource.
4. Enter a comment in the textbox. Click on the Repeat drop-down to set the class as a recurring event. You can repeat the class daily, weekly, monthly or yearly.
5. Click Book when you are finished.
Adding Attendees to a Class
1. The class will display in an orange color once it's booked. The number at the bottom indicates the total number of class participants.
2. Click on the class. Then, click Add Attendees to add participants.
3. Enter the name of the customer in the textbox to locate a client. Then, click on the checkbox next to the customer's name to add them to the class.
4. Click Next.
5. Enter the number of sessions. Then, click on the drop-down menu to select how often you want to repeat the class.
6. Click on the checkboxes to select the days. Then enter a number next to Every to set the class frequency.
7. Click on the calendar icon to select the start date.
8. Click Add Attendee to add more participants. Click Add Attendee and Checkout to collect payment.
9. Enter the payment. Then, click Checkout.
10. Notice you will have options to rebook the customer, return to the calendar screen or do more checkouts.