Class Scheduling is Here!
- You can now create classes with different sessions and pricing
- Employees can offer salon and spa services as well as classes
- Customers can book and prepay for classes online
- Customers can book on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Vagaro will send automatic email, text reminders and notifications
- Online booking on the Vagaro mobile app
- Class management on Vagaro Pro mobile app
- Packages and gift certificates for classes
Watch the video or follow the steps below for instructions on How to Book a Class.
Booking A Class
1. From the calendar screen, click the box that is in the time and date you want to start the class. From the drop down menu, click New Class.
2. From here you can Select the Class, edit the Date and Time, select the Teacher Name, set the class Capacity and edit the Duration. You can add and receive Comments as well as set up the Repeat to make this class recurring.
When everything is set up correctly hit Book.
Add Attendees to Class
1. When a class has been booked, it will show as an orange box on your calendar screen. At the bottom right hand side of the class there will be a zero inside of a circle. That's how many people are in your class.
2. To Add Attendees to your class, click on the class, and click Add Attendees.
3. You can add new customers here, or you can choose Attendees by clicking the check box by their name. After doing so, their name will then move to the right side showing they have been added to the class. When you have finished choosing the attendees, click Next.
4. When you have added all of your attendees, you can select the Number of Sessions, you can Select the Day, and their Start Date. When you're set up, you can click Add Attendee or Add Attendee and Checkout.
Checking Out Attendee
1. To check out your attendees, start by going to the Calendar and clicking on the Class. Then, click Edit.
2. In the next box under Attendee, the names of the attendees in the class will be shown. By each of their names is an Action drop down menu. Click Action and then Checkout. When an attendee has checked out, the P next to their name will be green with a circle around it. If a customer has not checked out, the P next to their name will be green with a red circle and a slash through the middle.
3. The Charges Detail screen will show the Price of the class and the Amount the attendee owes. Enter the Amount Due in the appropriate payment field (Cash, Check, Gift Certificate, or Credit Card). Then, click Checkout.
4. Once you've reached this box, you know you've had a Successful Checkout.