A class is a session that an instructor provides for a group of participants or attendees. Examples of classes include Yoga, Boxing, and Martial Arts. You can add a Vagaro class that's already in your account by default or you can add a customizable class that's more unique to your business.
To schedule and keep track of all your classes, follow these steps:
- Go to the Calendar. Go to the preferred day and employee calendar. Then select an open time slot.
- Select New Class.
- Click Book once you're finished setting the class to your liking.
Scheduling a Class on the Calendar
1. Click Calendar at the top of the screen.
2. Select an available time slot on the calendar. Then, click New Class.
3. Click the drop-down to select the class. Select the Date, Time, and Instructor. Enter the Capacity or the maximum number of attendees you're allowing to participate in the class. Then enter a Duration.
If a Resource had been added to the class, you would have an option to add this item to the booking. A Resource is a room or a tool that's required to perform a service. It's available in a limited quantity and shared by more than one person at a business. Some examples include a massage room, a chair, or a type of equipment. Click this link to learn more about this feature: How to Add a Resource in Vagaro.
4. Enter a comment in the box under Add Comment. Then click on any of the Repeat options if you want to create a recurring class. You can repeat the class Daily, Weekly, Monthly or Yearly. Once you're finished, click Book.
5. Once the class has been booked, you'll be able to see it on your Calendar. When you select the class, you can do the following:
- Make changes to the class.
- Add more participants.
- Delete the class.
- Change the status of the class to Class in Process.
- Checkout out the class when you're ready to process the payment.
- Cancel the class.