A class is a session that an instructor provides for a group of participants or attendees. Examples of classes include Yoga, Boxing, and Martial Arts. You can add a Vagaro class that's already in your account by default or you can add a customizable class that's more unique to your business.
To schedule and keep track of all your classes, follow these steps:
- Go to your calendar.
- Select an available time slot.
- Select New Class.
- Click Book after setting everything up.
Remember there is a difference between how classes and services are defined. Services are meant for clients to book as an individual online. Classes refer to sessions that have more than one person at a time.
Let's get started!
1. Click Calendar.
2. Select an available time slot on the calendar. Then, click New Class.
3. Select the class. Notice, you can change the date and time by clicking on the calendar and clock icons, respectively.
4. Select the teacher or trainer. Then, enter the number for the capacity as well as the duration. Next, select the resource.
5. Enter a comment in the textbox. Click on the Repeat drop-down to set the class as a recurring event. You can repeat the class daily, weekly, monthly or yearly.
6. Click Book when you are finished.
7. Select the class on the calendar. Then click Class Complete (Checkout) when you're ready to collect payment.