To edit or make changes to a client's profile using the web version, follow these steps:
- Click Customers at the top of the screen.
- Select the client.
- Click Edit Profile.
- Once you're finished editing the profile, click Update.
- How to Add or Edit a Customer Profile When It Says 'Email Address Already Exists'
- How to Edit Customers on the Vagaro Pro App
Let's get started.
1. Click Customers.
2. Enter the name of the customer. Then, select it once it appears below.
3. Select the Profile tab.
4. Click Edit Profile.
5. When editing client profiles, you can add or change the following:
- Email address.
- First and last name.
- Phone number.
- The client being copied on their appointment notification emails.
- Their appointment reminder settings, whether they're receiving notifications through email, text or push.
- General tags or identifiers.
- The person who referred the client to your business.
- Online booking status. You can block a user from booking online, require acceptance (have the option of approving or denying a customer's request to book) or allow the customer to schedule appointments online.
- Mailing address.
Click Update when you are finished making the changes.