To edit a client's profile, follow these steps when using the Desktop Version of Vagaro.
- Click Customers at the top of the screen.
- Select the client.
- Click Edit Profile.
- Click Update when you're finished with the edits.
- How to Add or Edit a Customer Profile When It Says 'Email Address Already Exists'
- How to Edit Customers on the Mobile Version
Let's get started.
Editing a Customer
1. Click Customers at the top of the screen.
2. Enter the name of the customer in the search box. Then, select it once it appears below.
3. Select the Profile tab.
4. Click Edit Profile.
5. When editing client profiles, you can add or change the following:
- Email address.
- First and last name.
- Phone number.
- The client being copied on their appointment notification emails.
- Their appointment reminder settings, whether they're receiving notifications through email, text or push.
- General tags or identifiers.
- The person who referred the client to your business.
- Online booking status. You can block a user from booking online, require acceptance (have the option of approving or denying a customer's request to book) or allow the customer to schedule appointments online.
- Mailing address.
Click Update when you are finished with the edits.