To edit or make changes to a client's profile using the web version, follow these steps:
- Click Customers at the top of the screen.
- Select the client.
- Click Edit Profile.
- Hit Update after making the changes.
Helpful Link: How to Edit Customers on the Vagaro Pro App.
Let's get started.
1. Click Customers.
2. Enter the name of the customer. Then, select it once it appears below.
3. Select the Profile tab.
4. Click Edit Profile.
5. When editing client profiles, you can add or change the following in their file:
- Email address.
- First and last name.
- Phone number.
- The client being copied on their appointment notification emails.
- Their appointment reminder settings, whether they're receiving notifications through email, text or push.
- General tags or identifiers.
- The person who referred the client to your business.
- Online booking status.
- Mailing address.
Click Update when you are finished making the changes.