Edit customer profiles, make edits to customer contact information and keep track of all customer details including a client's appointment and purchase history in Vagaro. Read the article below to learn how to manage your customers in Vagaro.
Please note: There is no way to edit multiple customer profiles at once. You can only edit one customer profile at a time.
Click on this link to learn how to manage customers on the web version: How to Manage Customers in Vagaro.
How to Edit Customer Profiles on the Web Version
1. Click Customers.
2. Enter the name of the customer. Then, select it once it appears below.
3. Click Edit to update a customer's profile.
4. Edit the customer's email, address, first name, last name, contact information, as well as any other details. You also can enter General Tags or keywords you want to associate with a client profile.
5. Click Update Changes when you are finished.
6. You'll be able to view the following on this screen:
- A customer's appointment and class history.
- Any products a customer has purchased.
- Any IOUs that have been created.
- Any customer notes that have been written.
- All gift certificates, packages, and memberships a customer has purchased from your business.
7. You'll also be able to view the following:
- General contact info.
- The customer's address.
- The customer's birthday.
- If another customer has been added as a CC to the account.
- The date the customer first became a patron of your business.
- The date of the customer's last visit.
- The total number of bookings.
- The total amount a customer has paid.
- The number of cancelations and no-shows the customer has had with your business.
- Any general tags that have been entered.
- If the customer was referred by another individual.
8. Click Edit to change the Points Balance if you've set up a points system.
9. Click Email login information to email the log-in credentials to customers having difficulties gaining access to their account.
10. Click Credit Card to update a customer's credit card details.