Please Note: To become a featured Business, please do the following:
1) Click on Settings
2) Select Get Featured
3) Check "Get listed..."
Why Get Featured?
Getting Featured on Vagaro is a great way to promote your business online. Being featured means your business will be one of the first businesses shown in your area on the main Vagaro.com page, Vagaro apps, and our listings pages. This gives your business priority over the other businesses in your area because new customers will be able to find your business easier, giving you an edge on new clients before everyone else.
To ensure featured businesses are shown in the best possible light, we review all submissions for quality assurance. The Vagaro team will: make edits to images, select or upload a logo image that follows the Vagaro image standards, and complete the business profile and facility information if key information is missing. If there is no facility information or the business profile has not been filled out, the request to be featured will be denied.
- Fill out all your business information.
- Fill out all applicable facility information.
- Set your logo to a high-resolution photo, or your business logo.
- Choose a photo that represents your business, such as a shot of your space, your work, a portrait of your team, etc.
- Set your logo on a 1920 x 1280px canvas.
- Photograph your subject using natural, soft light that is not harsh.
- Photograph your subject against a clean background.
- Don't leave applicable information blank in your Business Profile, or Facility Information.
- Don't use the Logo image as a place for promotional information. You can use Daily Deals, or you can post the information in your Venue Gallery without setting it as your Logo image.
- No Flash, please! Flash creates a bright spot on the subject, creating harsh light.
- No distracting backgrounds. We want your work to be the focus.
- No blurry or poor-resolution logo images. Your business is important to us, so we care how it looks to potential customers. Blurry photos are unprofessional.
- Do not use a college. You have a small amount of space to entice customers, so choose one great visual that will invite them to your page.
- Don't put unnecessary information on your logo image. The only text on your logo image should be your business name. Your business information is on your Vagaro page, so there is no need to display it on your logo image.
Approved Logo Image
Denied Logo Image
For more tips on how to choose a great Logo Image, visit our forum Logo Image Tips.
How to access your Business Profile and Facility Information
To access your Business Profile, click Settings at the top of the screen.
Then click Business Profile on the left-hand side.
To access your Facility Information, click Settings at the top of the screen.
Then click Facility Information on the left-hand side.