To delete an employee, follow these steps when using the Desktop Version:
- Select Settings at the top of the screen.
- Select Employee Profiles under Employees on the left side of the screen.
- Locate the employee. Click the three dots at the top of the profile. Then select Delete. This reduces your licenses and prevents any further billing for that profile.
Remember the system will retain the deleted employee's appointment history and information for report purposes.
- How to Delete Employees and Reassign Calendars
- Running Payroll for Past Employees
- Running Sales Reports for Past Employees
1. Click Settings.
2. Click Employees Profile.
3. Find the employee you want to delete. Click the three dots on the right side. Then click Delete.
4. Select Delete Calendar. You also can select to re-assign the calendar to another provider if they are taking over the business. Click Save when you're finished.
5. Select Delete Calendar. Then click Save when you're finished. Select Re-assign Calendar to assign the calendar to another employee or to a new profile. Click this link to learn more: How to Reassign a Calendar to Another Employee in Vagaro.
How to Run Sales Reports for Former Employees
1. Click Reports. This takes you to the Sales Summary page.
2. After selecting the filters you want, click Run Report.
How to Run Payroll for Former Employees
1. Click Reports.
2. Click Payroll on the left side of the screen.
3. After applying the filters you want, click Run Report.