To delete an employee, follow these steps.
- Select Settings.
- Select Employee Profiles.
- Locate the employee.
- Tap or click on the three dots at the top of the profile.
- Select Delete. This action will reduce your licenses and prevent any further billing for that profile.
Remember the system will retain the deleted employee's appointment history and information for reporting purposes.
- How to Delete Employees and Reassign Calendars
- Running Payroll for Past Employees
- Running Sales Reports for Past Employees
1. Hover over Settings. Hover over Employees. Then, click Employees Profile.
2. Find the employee you want to delete. Click on the three dots on the right side. Then, click Delete.
3. Select Delete Calendar. You also can select to re-assign the calendar to another provider if they are taking over the business. Click Save when you're finished.
4. Clicking Re-assign a Calendar will allow you to select an existing employee if they do not have hours or services set. Click Add Employee to create a new profile. Click Save when you're finished.
How to Run Sales Reports for Former Employees
1. Click Reports. This action will take you to the Sales Summary page.
2. Click on the Advanced Filters drop-down. Next, click the checkbox next to Include Past Employees. You will then be able to select Inactive employees from the Services Providers list.
How to Run Payroll for Former Employees
1. Click Reports.
2. click Payroll on the left side of the screen.
3. Click Advanced Filters. Then, click on the box next to Include Past Employee.