When an employee is ready to leave, you must delete them from your account and remove the license in order to stop the monthly charge for their profile. Changing their profile to 'Inactive' does not reduce your monthly bill. This forum will go over how to delete an employee and how to access needed reports after they are deleted.
Before deleting an employee:
- Run any reports that you may need:
- Sales and Business Performance Report (Click here to learn how to Run a Sales Report for a Former Employee)
- If applicable Share their Customers to their new Vagaro account or export them. Click here to learn how to Share a Copy of your Contacts with Another Vagaro Account (Only Account Owner can do this step)
- Move (Drag & Drop) any individual appointments from their calendar to another employees calendar that will continue their services with your business. Or you can Reassign ALL appointments to a new employee (which will be discussed later in this forum.
Watch this video or follow the form below to learn how to delete a service provider.
1. To delete an employee from your account, hover over Settings, hover over Employees and then click Employees Profile.
2. Find the employee you want to delete. Click the three dots to the right and then click Delete.
3. Select Delete Calendar, or you can also choose to Re-assign the Calendar to another provider if they are taking over. After you make the selection click Save.
4. Choosing Re-assign a Calendar, you will have the option to Select a Service Provider that is already on the account if they do not have hours or services set. You can also create a new profile by clicking on Add Employee. After you have made your selection click Save.
How to Run Sales Report for Former Employee
1. To run a report for an employee that has already been deleted go to Reports to be taken to the Sales Summary page.
2. In the report filter section, click the Advanced Filters pull down. Next Check the box next to Include Past Employees. You will then be able to choose Inactive Employees from the Services Providers List.
How to Run Payroll for Former Employee
1. To run payroll for a past employee, click Reports at the top and then click Payroll on the left-hand side.
2. In Payroll, click the Advanced Filters pull down and check the box next to Include Past Employee.