When an employee is ready to leave, you must delete them from your account and remove the license in order to stop the monthly charge for their profile. Changing their profile to 'Inactive' does not reduce your monthly bill. This forum will go over how to delete an employee and how to access needed reports after they are deleted.
Before deleting an employee:
- Run any reports that you may need:
- Sales and Business Performance Report (Click here to learn how to Run a Sales Report for a Former Employee)
- If applicable Share their Customers to their new Vagaro account or export them. Click here to learn how to Share a Copy of your Contacts with Another Vagaro Account (Only Account Owner can do this step)
- Move (Drag & Drop) any individual appointments from their calendar to another employees calendar that will continue their services with your business. Or you can Reassign ALL appointments to a new employee (which will be discussed later in this forum.
Watch this video or follow the form below to learn how to delete a service provider.
1. Hover over Settings. Hover over Employees. Then, click Employees Profile.
2. Find the employee you want to delete. Click on the three dots on the right side. Then, click Delete.
3. Select Delete Calendar. You also can select to re-assign the calendar to another provider if they are taking over the business. Click Save when you're finished.
4. Clicking Re-assign a Calendar will allow you to select an existing employee if they do not have hours or services set. Click Add Employee to create a new profile. Click Save when you're finished.
How to Run Sales Report for Former Employee
1. Click Reports. This action will take you to the Sales Summary page.
2. Click on the Advanced Filters drop-down. Next, Check the box next to Include Past Employees. You will then be able to choose Inactive Employees from the Services Providers List.
How to Run Payroll for Former Employee
1. Click Reports. Then, click Payroll on the left side of the screen.
2. In Payroll, click the Advanced Filters pull down and check the box next to Include Past Employee.