To delete an employee, follow these steps when using the Desktop Version of Vagaro.
- Select Settings at the top of the screen.
- Select Employee Profiles under Employees on the left side of the screen.
- Find the employee. Click the three dots at the top of the profile. Then select Delete. This reduces your licenses and prevents any further billing for that profile.
Remember the system will retain the deleted employee's appointment history and information for report purposes.
In this article, we will go over:
- Delete an Employee
- How to Run Payroll for Past Employees
- How to Run Sales Reports for Past Employees
Delete an Employee
1. Click Settings.
2. Click Employees Profile.
3. Find the employee you want to delete. Click the three dots on the right side. Then click Delete.
4. Select Delete Calendar. Then click Save.
5. Select Re-assign Calendar to assign the calendar to another employee before deleting the employee. Click this link to learn more: How to Reassign a Calendar to Another Employee in Vagaro.
How to Run Sales Reports for Former Employees
1. Click Reports. This takes you to the Sales Summary page.
2. Under Date Range, select the date range. In the example below, we're including the sales within Oct. 1, 2019, to Oct. 31, 2019.
3. Click Advanced Filters. Then select Include Past Employee.
4. Under Service Providers, click the drop-down. Then select the employee/s from the list.
5. Click Run Report when you're ready.
6. Click the Export button at the bottom of the screen to export the sales report to an Excel sheet or PDF. Click Print to get a paper copy.
How to Run Payroll for Former Employees
1. Click Reports at the top of the screen.
2. Click Payroll on the left side of the screen.
3. Under Payroll Close Date, use the arrows to select the payroll you want to see.
4. Click Advanced Filters. Then select Include Past Employee. Click Run Report when you're finished.
5. Click the Export button at the bottom of the screen to export the payroll report to an Excel sheet or PDF. Click Print to get a paper copy.