A note is a comment that's added to a customer's profile. This is different than an appointment comment, which is added to a specific appointment. There are four types of notes:
- General, Allergy, and Formula Notes (Yellow Notes) - These are non-critical notes, which can be saved to the customer's profile. You can create as many of these notes as you want.
- Pop-Up Notes (Red Notes) - These are critical notes that appear automatically when the customer is selected on the Calendar screen when creating a new appointment. This note also appears when you select the client on the Checkout screen. An example of a pop-up note would be if a customer forgot their sunglasses or left their wallet. You can add up to two pop-up notes.
Let's get started!
On the Mobile Version
1. Tap on the appointment with the customer's name you are looking for.
2. Tap Notes.
3. Select the specific note type to add a new note. Tap New to create a note.
4. Tap Create Note after selecting a category.
5. Tap Note Type to change the note category.
6. Select the category.
7. Enter the note.
8. Tap Save.
9. The note has been saved to the customer's profile. Tap on the note again to edit or delete it.
10. You'll be able to select the Note Type and enter a new comment when editing a note. You also can delete it below. Tap Save when you are done making the edits.
On the Desktop Version
1. Click Notes after selecting New Appointment or clicking on an appointment on the calendar screen.
2. Click Add a note.
3. Select the Note Category. Next, enter the note. Click Save when you are done.
4. You now will be able to view the note. Click Edit to make changes to the note. Click Delete to remove it.
5. The red note indicates that the pop-up note has been added. You can view the note by hovering over it.
A pop-up note will now always appear when you book an appointment with that customer.