In Vagaro you have 3 different types of notes:
1) Appointment Comment - These are comments that are specific to the current appointment only. These are NOT saved in the customer profile, they are only attached to the appointment.
2) General, Allergy, & Formula Notes (Yellow) - These are non-critical notes that you can save in the customer's profile for future reference. There is no limit on the number of these notes that can be saved in the customer's profile. On the customer's appointment, they will be indicated with a Yellow Note icon.
3) Pop-Up Notes (Red) - These are critical notes that you want to see right away when looking at the appointment on the screen. Examples would be a customer forgot their sunglasses and they are in the storage room or you need to update some information on their profile the next time they call or come in. You can have a maximum of 2 Pop-Up Notes.
This forum will explain how to set up the 3rd type of notes Pop-Up Notes.
Note: Currently available on the Website Version of Vagaro only. These Pop-Up Notes will be added to the next release of the Vagaro Pro apps for Android, iOS, and KindleFire devices. Also, you are able to delete the appointment comments from an appointment when clicking on an appointment and selecting Edit. However, this needs to be done prior to the appointment being checked out, as the system will not allow for completed appointments to be edited. Also note, if you add any notes/formulas to a client's profile, the customer will not see any of the notes/formula's you added. The notes/formulae are only viewable by the business, not the customer.
Here is a video on creating notes as well as pop-up notes
Adding a Pop-up Note
1. When booking a new appointment select Notes
2. On the Notes screen select Add a note
3. Select Popup Notes, then type in your note and click Save
4. When you have added the note you will see it on the screen
5. After booking the appointment, you will see a red note on all appointments for that customer, when you mouse over the note you will see your pop-up note.
Now whenever you book an appointment for that customer you will see the pop-up note