Types of Notes in Vagaro
1) General, Allergy, and Formula Notes (Yellow Notes) - These are non-critical notes, which can be saved to the customer's profile. You can create as many of these notes as you want.
2) Pop-Up Notes (Red Notes) - These are critical notes that appear automatically when an appointment is brought up on the screen. An example would be if a customer forgot their sunglasses or left their wallet. You can't create more than two pop-up notes for a customer.
Video Tutorial: How to Create Notes in Vagaro
Adding Notes on the Vagaro Pro App
1. Tap on the appointment.
2. Tap Notes.
3. Tap Create Note.
4. Tap Note Type.
5. Select the Note Type.
6. Enter the note.
7. Tap Save.
8. The note has been saved to the customer's profile. Tap on the note again to edit or delete it.
9. You'll be able to select the Note Type and enter a new comment when editing a note. You also have an option to delete it below. Tap Save when you are done making the edits.
10. You also can add or edit notes in a customer's profile. First, tap Customers at the bottom of the screen.
11. Select the customer.
12. Tap Notes.
13. Tap New.
14. Select the Note Type. Enter a comment. Then, tap Save.
Adding Notes on the Web Version
1. Click Notes after selecting New Appointment or clicking on an appointment on the calendar screen.
2. Click Add a note.
3. Select the Note Category. Next, enter the note. Click Save when you are done.
4. You now will be able to view the note. Click Edit to make changes to the note. Click Delete to remove it.
5. The red note indicates that the pop-up note has been added. You can view the note by hovering over it.
A pop-up note will now always appear when you book an appointment with that customer.