A note is a comment that's added to a customer's profile. This is different than an appointment comment, which is added to a specific appointment. There are four types of notes:
- General, Allergy, and Formula Notes (Yellow Notes) - These are non-critical notes, which can be saved to the customer's profile. You can create as many of these notes as you want.
- Pop-Up Notes (Red Notes) - These are critical notes that appear automatically when the customer is selected on the Calendar screen when creating a new appointment. This note also appears when you select the client on the Checkout screen. An example of a pop-up note would be if a customer forgot their sunglasses or left their wallet. You can add up to two pop-up notes.
- Vagaro Pro app (next)
- Web Version
Vagaro Pro app
1. Select the appointment on the calendar.
2. Tap Notes.
3. Select the note type you want to add. Then tap New to create a note.
4. Tap Create Note after selecting a category.
5. Tap Note Type to change the note category.
6. Select the category.
7. Enter the note.
8. Tap Save.
9. The note has been saved to the customer's profile. Tap on the note again to edit or delete it.
10. You'll be able to select the Note Type and enter a new comment when editing a note. You can also delete it below. Tap Save when you are done with the edits.
1. First, select the appointment on the calendar. The popup below appears on the screen. Click Notes.
2. Click Add a note.
3. Select the Note Category. Enter the note. Then click Save.
4. The note gets added to the client's profile. Click Edit to modify it. Click Delete to remove it.
5. Go to the calendar to view the appointment. The red note indicates that the pop-up note has been added. You can view the note by hovering over it.
6. The pop-up note appears on the screen once you hover over it.