How to Sell Online Gift Certificates Based on Services
Customers can purchase gift certificates based on either a dollar amount or a service in Vagaro. Certificates tied to a dollar amount can be applied to any service. However, ones tied to a service can only be applied to that specific service.
1. Click Settings at the top of the screen.
2. Click on Online Shopping Cart.
3. Toggle the Sell Gift Certificates option. A green color means that it has been enabled.
4. Toggle the switch next to Sell Gift Certificates Based on Services.
5. Toggle the Expiration Date option to set a date for the gift certificate to expire. Then, enter the number of months in the box below. Disable this option if you do not wish to set an expiration date.
6. Click Save at the bottom of the screen.
7. Once you Enable gift certificates based on services, customers will only see this option when making the selection online. Thus, they will not be able to apply a dollar amount to the gift certificate.
Note: All gift certificates tied to a service will be sold at the same price as the lowest price offered for that service.