The Multi-Location feature allows you to share account details, including customer information, gift certificates, packages, memberships, and points, with another Vagaro account. You specifically can share information with new or existing businesses.
1. Click Settings. Then, click Multi Location.
2. Click Add New Location. Notice, you will be able to share customers, gift certificates, packages, memberships, and points with the other location. Just toggle the switch for each option. A green color indicates that it has been enabled.
Sharing with a New Business
1. Select New Business to link the existing account to a new business. This will create another account. Click Existing Business if you want to connect to an existing business.
2. Click Continue after entering the business name, address, and contact information.
3. Click on the checkbox next to each employee. Then, click Continue to share employee information with the other account.
4. Click Continue when you are done reviewing the information.
5. Select the features you want to share with the other account. Click Continue after making the selections.
6. Click Proceed after reviewing the information and confirming the cost for the new account.
7. Click OK to confirm.
8. Toggle the options to share customer info, gift certificates, packages, and points with the new location. A green color means that the option has been enabled.
9. Click on the business name of the other location to switch to that account.
Sharing with an Existing Business
1. Hover over Existing Business. Then, click Connect existing business.
2. Click Continue after entering the username and password.
3. Notice you can change the account owner. You also can select to keep the same ownership. Click Continue when you are finished.
4. Select an Access Level if you're changing the account owner. Click Create when you're finished.
5. Toggle the options to share customer information, gift certificates, packages, memberships, and points with the existing account. A green color means that the option has been enabled.
6. Click on the business name to switch to that account.