If you have a personal domain or website, you can forward it to your Vagaro.com page so when customers enter your website name, they will be redirected to your Vagaro page.
To forward a domain name to your personal Vagaro site, follow the steps below.
1. Go to https://domains.vagaro.com.
2. Click Log In to access your account.
3. Enter the Username or Customer # and Password. Then click Sign In.
4. Select DNS.
5. Locate the Forwarding title as well as the Domain option. Then click Add.
6. Click on the drop-down under FORWARD TO. Then select https://.
7. Enter your Vagaro URL. Click this link to learn how to find this in your account: Where Do I Get My Vagaro URL Link?
8. Click Save.