If you have a personal domain or website name, you can forward it to your Vagaro.com page. This is helpful because when customers enter your website name, they will be taken to your Vagaro page where they can make a booking.
To forward a domain name to your personal Vagaro.com site, follow the steps below.
1. Go to https://domains.vagaro.com.
2. Click Log In to access your account.
3. Enter the Username or Customer # and Password. Then click Sign In.
4. Select DNS.
5. Locate the Forwarding title as well as the Domain option. Then click Add.
6. Click on the drop-down under FORWARD TO. Then select https://.
7. Enter your Vagaro URL. Click this link to learn how to find this in your account: Where Do I Get My Vagaro URL Link?
8. Click Save.