How to Change the Order of Service Providers Online
Control and change how employees appear online with the Service Provider Order feature. Vagaro allows you to change the order of how your stylists and artists are displayed when customers book services and appointments with your business. Say for example you want customers to book based on the technicians who have the best reviews. You can make this selection in your Vagaro account and any changes made will be reflected in your Vagaro booking page.
How to Change the Service Provider Order
1. Click Settings. Then, click Online Appointment Rules.
2. Click on the drop-down menu under Service Provider Order to make the selection.
You can sort the Service Provider Order on your Vagaro website based on the following options:
- First Available Appointment
- Website Employee Line-Up
- Best Reviewed Service Provider
- Alphabetical Order
3. Click Save at the bottom of the screen once you have made the selection. Any changes will be reflected on the Vagaro website.
First Available Time
This option sorts the staff page from the earliest to the latest available times on your Vagaro website. Let's get started.
1. Select First Available on the Online Appointment Rules page in Settings.
2. Click Save at the bottom of the screen once you have made the selection.
3. The update will be reflected on your Vagaro website.
Website Employee Line-Up
This option will sort the staff page based on the order that is set in the Employee Lineup.
1. Click Settings. Then, click Website Employee Lineup to access this page.
2. Click on the three lines next to the name of the employee and drag it to the preferred position. The employee names will appear on the booking page in the exact order they are displayed on this page.
3. Click Save when you are finished.
4. The changes will be reflected on the website.
This option will display the service providers with the best reviews first. Let's get started.
1. Select Best Reviewed on the Online Appointment Rules page in Settings.
2. Click Save at the bottom of the screen.
3. The changes are reflected on the site.
This displays the staff page in alphabetical order based on the employee's first name, not last.
1. Select Alphabetical Order on the Online Appointment Rules page in Settings.
2. Click Save.
3. The changes will be reflected on the Vagaro website.