There are two places your service providers are displayed on your Vagaro online booking pages:
- The Staff tab (Website Employee Lineup)
- Results when customers search for an appointment online (Online Appointment Rules)
Use the Website Employee Lineup and Service Provider Order features to change the display order of your employees on your online booking pages.
See Change the Website Employee Lineup for how to use that feature.
Jump to steps for the Vagaro Pro app.
- Navigate to Settings > Booking > Online Appointment Rules.
- Scroll down to the Booking section and click the Service Provider Order drop-down list.
You can sort the Service Provider Order for online appointment searches based on the following options:
- First Available
The service provider with the first available time for the appointment being searched displays at the top of the search results list.
- Website Employee Line-Up
Uses the same order as your Staff tab to display service providers in search results.
- Best Reviewed Service Provider
Uses the star ratings of your service providers and puts the top-rated first in the search results.
- Alphabetical Order
Shows service providers in alphabetic order by the first name in the search results.
- Make a selection and then click Save. Your change is reflected on the Vagaro website.
Vagaro Pro app
- Navigate to More > Settings > Booking > Online Appointment Rules.
- Scroll down to the Booking section and tap the drop-down under Service Provider Order.
- Tap your choice.
See above for the choice descriptions.
- Tap Save.