Add products to your Online Shopping Cart and start selling them on your Facebook page as well as your Vagaro website today.
You first need to enable the online shopping cart feature. Click on this link to learn how to set it up.
How to Add Products to Your Online Shopping Cart
1. Click Settings. Next, click Inventory.
2. Locate the product. Click the Action drop-down menu and then click Edit.
3. Toggle the Show Product Online switch to display the product online for customers to purchase. You then will be prompted to enter the dimensions, including the Length, Width, Height, and Weight.
4. Toggle the Free Ground Shipping option to enable the free shipping of products when customers make the purchases online. A green color indicates that the option has been turned on. You can enter a shipping and handling cost if you choose not to allow free shipping.
5. Click Add Image to upload an image for the product. This image will be associated with the product when customers make the purchase online.
6. Click Submit when you are finished entering the details and making the selections.
7. The product has been added to your Vagaro website and is available for customers to purchase. Just click on the Products tab to view any products that have been added to your inventory.
8. Customers also will be able to view the product on the Vagaro Pro App. They just need to tap Products on the Vagaro website to see and purchase the product.
This screen indicates that the product has been added and is available for customers to purchase.