To add products to the Online Shopping Cart, follow the steps below.
You first need to activate the online shopping cart feature. Click this link to learn how to set it up. Add the Online Shopping Cart - Web Version.
1. If you've already added the Online Shopping Cart, you can add products to it. Click Settings at the top of the screen. Then click Inventory on the left side of the page.
2. Find the product on the list. Click the three dots corresponding to it on the right side of the screen. Then click Edit.
3. Toggle the Show Product Online option to display the product online for customers to purchase. You then will be prompted to enter the dimensions, including the Length, Width, Height, and Weight.
4. Toggle the Free Ground Shipping option to enable free shipping when customers make purchases online. A green color indicates that the option has been turned on. You can enter a shipping and handling cost if you choose not to allow free shipping.
5. Click Add Image to upload an image for the product. You can add up to 4 images.
6. Click Submit when you are finished.
7. The product has been added to your Online Booking Page and is available for customers to purchase.