This article will go over how to add products to your Online Shopping Cart in Vagaro. Please keep in mind that you first need to set up your shopping cart before you can sell products.
Click the link below to learn how to set up the online shopping cart.
Click the following link to learn how to manage purchase orders.
How to Add Products to Your Online Shopping Cart
1. Click Settings. Next, click Inventory.
2. Locate the product. Click the Action drop-down menu and then click Edit.
3. Toggle to display the product online for customers to purchase.
4. Enter the dimensions, including the Length, Width, Height, and Weight. Next, enter any Shipping and handling surcharges.
5. Click Add Image to upload an image for the product. This image will be associated with the product when customers make the purchase online.
6. Click Submit when you are finished entering the details and making the selections.
7. The product has been added to your Vagaro website and is available for customers to purchase. Just click on the Products tab to view any products that have been added to your inventory.
8. Customers also will be able to view the product on the Vagaro Pro App. They just need to tap Products on the Vagaro website to see and purchase the product.
This screen indicates that the product has been added and is available for customers to purchase.