Purchase the Online Shopping Cart and start generating more business by selling packages, memberships, services, products, and gift certificates directly from your Facebook account, website or Vagaro page.
Vagaro's got you covered whether you're trying to sell items to customers online, looking for convenient shipping options for your products or trying to reward loyal clients.
Additionally, you can require customers to pre-pay for services, classes, memberships, and packages when they book online. Thus, you no longer have to worry about losing money due to no-shows or late cancellations.
Helpful Information: The Online Shopping Cart is only available to customers in the United States. However, we are looking to expand this feature to users outside of the country.
Video Tutorial: How to Use the Online Shopping Cart
Advantages of Buying the Online Shopping Cart
Customers can choose from a number of high-quality, pre-made designs when purchasing Gift Certificates!
You can reward loyal customers by selling Memberships!
You can bring in more business by selling Packages!
You can sell Products from any device!
You can sell Services directly from your Website or your Vagaro page!
You can sell your Products everywhere!
Shipping your Products is easy with Vagaro!
We offer an unbeatable price!
Getting Started with the Online Shopping Cart
Start expanding your business with the online shopping cart today. Follow the steps below to learn how to enable the feature.
1. Click on Settings. Next, click on Online Shopping Cart.
2. Click Get Started.
Signing Up for Vagaro Merchant Services
You first need to sign up for Vagaro Merchant Services to accept online payments. Click on the following link to apply: Applying for Credit Card Processing.
Setting Up Your Online Shopping Cart
Please note: Customers can either pay for a service without booking or they can be required to pay when making the booking. Any transaction, in which a customer purchases a service without booking, will deposit to the business account. However, transactions, in which customers are required to pay when booking, will deposit to the account of the respective service provider.
Follow the steps below to set up your online shopping cart.
1. Click on the drop-down menu. Then, select the Merchant Account. Notice you also have an option to close the merchant account.
2. Toggle to allow customers to buy services online. This option specifically enables clients to add services to their shopping cart, pay the full amount for their services, and book at a later date.
3. Toggle to require customers to pre-pay for services when booking online. Click on the checkboxes to require payment from new and old customers. You also can select to require payment for outcall services as well as customers who cancel or who are no-shows.
Notice you can set a maximum number of no-shows and cancellations as well. This option is helpful if you have customers who cancel or don’t show up at appointments frequently.
4. Toggle to require customers to pre-pay for classes when booking online.
5. Toggle to require customers to pre-pay for memberships when purchasing online.
6. Toggle to allow customers to pre-pay for packages when purchasing online. Toggle the Expiration Date option to apply an expiration date. Then, set the date by entering the number of months in the box. Toggle this option again if you do not want to set an expiration date. A white color means that the option has been disabled. A green color indicates that the feature has been turned on.
7. Toggle to allow customers to purchase gift certificates online. Notice you also have an option to sell gift certificates that are specifically tied to services or classes. You also can set the expiration date by entering the number of months. Toggle the Expiration Date option again if you do not want to set an expiration date. A white color means that the option has been disabled.
8. Click on the drop-down menu to select the preferred Shipping Method for shipping products to customers. Select Pick-Up Only if you want customers to pick up online purchases at your store location.
9. Enter your Refund Policy. Next, enter the Purchase confirmation message.
10. Enter your cancellation policies for both appointments and classes.
11. Click Save when you are finished.
How to Add Products to the Online Shopping Cart
Click on the following link to learn how to add products to your online shopping cart: How to Add Products.
How to Enable the Free Shipping of Products
Businesses can offer free shipping to customers who purchase their products online. Read the steps below for more information.
1. Toggle the Show Product Online switch to display the product online for customers to purchase. You then will be prompted to enter the dimensions, including the Length, Width, Height, and Weight.
2. Toggle the Free Ground Shipping option to enable the free shipping of products when customers make the purchases online. A green color indicates that the option has been turned on. You can enter a shipping and handling cost if you choose not to allow free shipping.
3. Click Add Image to upload an image for the product. This image will be associated with the product when customers make the purchase online.
4. Click Submit when you are finished entering the details and making the selections.