The Online Shopping Cart allows you to sell packages, memberships, services, products, classes, and gift certificates directly from your Facebook account, website or Vagaro page.
Additionally, you can select convenient shipping options for your products and require customers to prepay for items when they book online.
To enable the Online Shopping Cart and to start requiring customers to prepay for items when they book online, follow these steps:
- Click Settings at the top of the screen.
- Click Online Shopping Cart on the left side of the screen.
- Click Get Started to enable the feature.
Remember, the Online Shopping Cart is just available to customers in the United States. However, we are looking to expand this feature to users outside of the country.
Let's get started!
- Advantages of Buying the Online Shopping Cart
- Getting Started with the Online Shopping Cart
- Signing Up for Vagaro Merchant Services
- Setting Up Your Online Shopping Cart
- Adding Products to the Online Shopping Cart
- Allowing the Free Shipping of Products
Advantages of Buying the Online Shopping Cart
Customers can choose from a number of high-quality, pre-made designs when purchasing Gift Certificates!
You can reward loyal customers by selling Memberships!
You can bring in more business by selling Packages!
You can sell Products from any device!
You can sell Services directly from your Website or your Vagaro page!
You can sell your Products everywhere!
Shipping your Products is easy with Vagaro!
We offer an unbeatable price!
Getting Started with the Online Shopping Cart
Start expanding your business with the online shopping cart today. Follow the steps below to learn how to enable the feature.
1. Click on Settings at the top of the screen. Then click Online Shopping Cart on the left side of the screen.
2. Click Get Started.
Signing Up for Vagaro Merchant Services
You first need to sign up for Vagaro Merchant Services to accept online payments. Click on the following link to apply: Applying for Credit Card Processing.
Setting Up Your Online Shopping Cart
Remember customers can either pay for a service without booking or they can be required to pay when making the booking. Any transaction, in which a customer purchases a service without booking, will deposit to the business account. However, transactions, in which customers are required to pay when booking, will deposit to the account of the respective service provider.
Follow the steps below to set up your online shopping cart.
1. Click on the drop-down menu. Then, select the Merchant Account.
Select Sell Services without Booking to allow customers to pay the full amount for the services while booking at a later date.
Select Require Payment at time of Booking Services to require customers to prepay for services when booking the service online. Once you select this option, you'll be able to limit your prepayment requirement to New customer appointments, Old customer appointments, Outcall service appointments, and/or customers with a specific number of No-shows or cancellations.
The No-shows and Cancellations option allows you to set the number of no-shows and cancellations a client can have before they are required to prepay. This option is helpful if you have customers who cancel or don’t show up to appointments frequently.
2. Select Require Payment at time of Booking Classes to prepay for classes when booking online. Select Sell Memberships to require customers to prepay for memberships when purchasing online.
Select Sell Packages to allow customers to prepay for packages when purchasing online. Then toggle the Expiration Date if you want to set an expiration date. You can set the date by entering the number of months in the box.
3. Select Sell Gift Certificates to allow customers to purchase gift certificates online. Notice you also have an option to sell gift certificates that are specifically tied to services or classes. You also can set the expiration date by entering the number of months.
Below this option, you can select the preferred Shipping Method for shipping products to customers. Select Pick-Up Only if you want customers to pick up online purchases at your store location.
4. Enter your Refund Policy. Then enter the Purchase confirmation message.
5. Enter your cancellation policies for both appointments and classes. Click Save when you are finished.
How to Add Products to the Online Shopping Cart
Click on the following link to learn how to add products to your online shopping cart: How to Add Products.
How to Enable the Free Shipping of Products
To offer free shipping to customers who purchase products from your business online, you'll need to edit the product in your Inventory and enable the Show Product Online option. Click this link for more information: How to Edit Products in Your Inventory
Once you access the product, follow the steps below:
- Select Show Product Online to display the product online for customers to purchase. You then will be prompted to enter the dimensions, including the Length, Width, Height, and Weight.
- Select Free Ground Shipping to enable the free shipping of products when customers make the purchases online. A green color indicates that the option has been turned on. You can enter a shipping and handling cost if you choose not to allow free shipping.
- Click Add Image to add an image to the product. This image will be associated with the product when customers make the purchase online.
- Click Submit when you are finished.