Sell packages, memberships, services, products, classes, and gift certificates directly from your Vagaro website, booking page, and Facebook account with the Online Shopping Cart feature.
You can also:
- Select convenient shipping options for your products.
- Require customers to prepay for items when shopping online. This way, you never have to worry about losing money due to no-shows or late cancellations!
To activate this feature, follow the steps listed below.
*Remember, the Online Shopping Cart is only available to customers in the United States. However, we are looking to expand this feature to users outside of the country.
In this article, we will go over:
- The Advantages of Using the Online Shopping Cart
- Activating the Online Shopping Cart
- Signing Up for Vagaro Merchant Services
- Setting Up Your Online Shopping Cart
- Adding Products to the Online Shopping Cart
- Allowing the Free Shipping of Products
Advantages of Getting the Online Shopping Cart
Customers can choose from a number of high-quality, pre-made designs when purchasing Gift Certificates!
You can reward loyal customers by selling Memberships!
You can bring in more business by selling Packages!
You can sell Products from any device!
You can sell Services directly from your Website or your Vagaro page!
You can sell your items from multiple online platforms!
Shipping your Products is easy with Vagaro!
We offer an unbeatable price!
Follow the steps below to learn how to activate the feature.
1. Click on Settings at the top of the screen. Then click Online Shopping Cart on the left side of the screen.
2. Click Get Started.
Signing Up for Vagaro Merchant Services
Remember, you first must sign up for Vagaro Merchant Services to accept online payments. Click on the following link to apply: Applying for Credit Card Processing.
Setting Up Your Online Shopping Cart
Remember customers can either pay for a service without booking or they can be required to pay when making the booking. Any transaction, in which a customer purchases a service without booking, will deposit to the business account. However, transactions, in which customers are required to pay when booking, will deposit to the account of the respective service provider.
Follow the steps below to set up your online shopping cart.
1. Once get to the Online Shopping Cart page (Settings -> Online Shopping Cart), click on the drop-down menu at the top. Then, select the Merchant Account.
Select Sell Services without Booking to allow customers to pay the full amount for the services while booking at a later date.
Below, you can select to require a booking deposit or credit card capture when your customers book your services and classes online. Click here to learn more about this feature.
2. Select Require Payment at time of Booking Classes to prepay for classes when booking online. Select Sell Memberships to require customers to prepay for memberships when purchasing online.
Select Sell Packages to allow customers to prepay for packages when purchasing online. Then toggle the Expiration Date if you want to set an expiration date. You can set the date by entering the number of months in the box.
3. Select Sell Gift Certificates to allow customers to purchase gift certificates online. Notice you also have an option to sell gift certificates that are specifically tied to services or classes. You also can set the expiration date by entering the number of months.
Below this option, you can select the preferred Shipping Method for shipping products to customers. Select Pick-Up Only if you want customers to pick up online purchases at your store location.
4. Enter your Refund Policy. Then enter the Purchase confirmation message.
5. Enter your cancellation policies for both appointments and classes. Click Save when you are finished.
How to Add Products to the Online Shopping Cart
Click on the following link to learn how to add products to your online shopping cart: How to Add Products.
How to Enable the Free Shipping of Products
To offer free shipping to customers who purchase products from your business online, you must first edit the product in your Inventory and enable the Show Product Online option.
Follow the steps below once you get to the product on the Inventory List:
- Select Show Product Online to display the product online for customers to purchase. You then will be prompted to enter the dimensions, including the Length, Width, Height, and Weight.
- Select Free Ground Shipping to enable the free shipping of products when customers make the purchases online. A green color indicates that the option has been turned on. You can enter a shipping and handling cost if you choose not to allow free shipping.
- Click Add Image to add an image to the product. This image will be associated with the product when customers make the purchase online.
- Click Submit when you are finished.
How to Deactivate the Online Shopping Cart
1. Click Settings at the top of the screen.
2. On the left sidebar under Things We Sell, select Online Shopping Cart.
3. Click Delete Store. This removes the $10 per month cost for this feature.