To refund a client's membership, follow the steps below.
- Click Customers at the top of the screen.
- Select the customers.
- Click the Memberships tab.
- Locate the membership. Click the three dots that correspond to the item on the right side of the screen. Then, click Refund to begin the process.
Let's get started!
1. Click on Customers.
2. Enter the customer's name in the textbox. Click on it once it appears below.
3. Click the MEMBERSHIP tab.
4. Locate the membership. Click the three dots that correspond to the item on the right side of the screen. Then, click Refund.
5. Locate the item on the left side of the screen. Next, click on the box under the appropriate refund type. In the example below, the business is entering a Cash Refund.
6. Enter the Refund Amount. Then, click Next.
7. Enter how you want to distribute the refund in the boxes. Next, click Submit.
8. Enter the reason for the refund. Click on the checkbox next to Print Receipt to get a physical copy of the refund. Click Submit when you are finished.
9. Click OK to confirm the refund.