How to Set Up Automatic Billing for your Membership Program in Vagaro
Memberships have recurring charges which can be set Yearly or Monthly. The customer will be billed automatically every month or year, depending on your settings. Both the customer and the business will receive an email when their credit card is charged. They also will receive a notification if the charge fails to go through. You can view the customers billing cycle by going to their profile or by going to the membership management page.
Click on the link below to learn how to set up a membership:
Click on the following link to read how to refund a membership:
Membership reports can be viewed on the Membership and Customer Management pages.
Customer Management Section
1. Click Customers.
2. Click on the box to enter the customer name or select a customer.
3. Click on the Membership tab.
3. This screen will appear. You will be able to see when a membership was created and billed, the membership type, any points earned as well as the status of a membership.
1. Click Reports.
2. Click Membership.
3. Click on the drop-down menu to select the Search Field. Click Any to include both search fields.
4. Enter the Customer Name, Membership CardID or the Membership Name in the box to narrow the report to these search items.
5. Click on the drop-down menu to select the status you want to include in the report. Click Select All to include all statuses.
6. Click Run Report when you are finished making the selections.
7. You will be able to see when the membership was created and billed. You also will be able to view the next payment date.