Increase your profits and create customer loyalty by offering memberships to your clients. Customers can pay a yearly or monthly fee, which is automatically debited from their credit card. You also can set up memberships so that clients can receive discounts on products and services. In addition, you can give customers reward points, which can be applied to transactions and purchases.
Watch this video, or follow the article below to learn how to sell memberships in Vagaro.
How to Create and Manage Memberships in Vagaro
Click on the following link to learn how to create and manage customer memberships in Vagaro: How To Create And Manage Your Membership Programs in Vagaro.
How to Sell Memberships
1. Click Checkout. Click Walk-in. Enter the Customer Name in the textbox. Then, select the name once it appears.
2. Click Membership at the bottom of the screen.
3. Enter the Membership ID.
4. Click on the drop-down menu to select the Membership type.
5. Click on the calendar icon to select the Payment Date.
6. Click Next when you are finished.
7. Enter the Credit Card Details. Keep in mind you do not have to enter any details if the price of the monthly subscription is set to $0.
8. Click Add.
How to Generate a Membership Report
1. Click Reports. Then, click Membership.
2. Filter the search by Customer or Membership Name. You also can include both search items by clicking Any.
3. Filter the search by status. Click Select All to include all of the search items in the report. Click Run Report when you are finished making the selections.
You will be able to view the following information when the report is generated: the Customer, Membership CardID, Membership Name, Membership Price, Service and Product Discounts, Reward Points, Charge Frequency, Next Payment Date, as well as the status of the Membership.
4. Click Export to export the file to an Excel sheet or PDF. Click Print to get a physical copy.
5. Click on the Action drop-down menu to edit, deactivate, activate or cancel a membership.