Increase your profits and create customer loyalty by offering memberships to your clients today! Customers can pay a yearly or monthly fee (automatically charged to their credit card). You also can set up memberships so that clients can receive discounts on products and services. In addition, you can give customers reward points, which can be applied to transactions and purchases.
Please note: This feature is only available on the web version of Vagaro at this time.
How to Create a Membership
Click this link to go to the membership settings https://www.vagaro.com/ShopOwner/MembershipManagementNew.aspx otherwise follow the instructions below.
1. Click on Settings. Next, click on Membership Management.
2.Click on New Membership.
3. Enter the Membership Name as well as a Description.
4. Click on the drop-down menu to select the Charge Frequency. You can select either Monthly or Yearly.
5. Enter the Product and Service Discount percentages.
6. Next, enter the Reward Points.
7. Toggle the switches to activate the membership and display it online when customers book services.
8. Click Save at the bottom of the screen when you are finished entering the information and making the selections.
How to Sell Memberships
1. Click Checkout. Click Walk-in. Enter the Customer Name in the textbox. Then, select the name once it appears.
2. Click Membership at the bottom of the screen.
3. Enter the Membership ID.
4. Click on the drop-down menu to select the Membership type.
5. Click on the calendar icon to select the Payment Date.
6. Click Next when you are finished.
7. Enter the Credit Card Details. Keep in mind you do not have to enter any details if the price of the monthly subscription is set at $0.
8. Click Add.
How to Generate a Membership Report
1. Click Reports. Then, click Membership.
2. Filter the search by Customer or Membership Name. You also can include both search items by clicking Any.
3. Filter the search by status. Click Select All to include all of the search items in the report. Click Run Report when you are finished making the selections.
You will be able to view the following information when the report is generated: the Customer, Membership CardID, Membership Name, Membership Price, Service and Product Discounts, Reward Points, Charge Frequency, Next Payment Date, as well as the status of the Membership.
4. Click Export to export the file to an Excel sheet or PDF. Click Print to get a physical copy.
5. Click on the Action drop-down menu to edit, deactivate, activate or cancel a membership.