Vagaro now has the ability for your business to offer memberships to your customers, which is a great way to increase your profits! With memberships, your customers can pay a monthly fee (automatically charged to their credit card each month) and can receive discounts on products and services, as well as points which they can use towards their transaction. You can create several memberships, each can have different discount percentages and prices. Every time that a customer gets charged for their membership, they will receive an email.
Please note: This feature is only available on the web version of Vagaro at this time.
To learn more about how the billing works, and how to process a refund click on the links below:
Create a Membership
Click this link to go to the membership settings https://www.vagaro.com/ShopOwner/MembershipManagementNew.aspx otherwise follow the instructions below.
This video will show you how to create a membership, or you can read the forum below.
1. Click on Settings, then click on Membership Management.
2.Click on New Membership.
3. Set a name for the membership account. You can give your customers that sign up for memberships a discount on products and services, as well as points. The points are added every time their Membership automatically renews with you.
1. To sell a Membership, go to Checkout and click on Add Membership.
2. Create a Membership ID and then choose from one of the memberships that you have created. You can also change the date that the payments can be made.
3. Enter in the customers payment information (if the monthly subscription price is $0, then the credit card information will not be needed), then click Add.
You can keep track of your Memberships and see which ones are still active, inactive, and cancelled.
1. Click on Reports then click on Membership.
2. In this report you will be able to see active, cancelled, and inactive memberships. You can also edit memberships, as well as inactivate them or cancel them. There is an extra field in the report filter for the Transactions list and Customers list that will help you filter out customers by their memberships. There is also a tab on the Customer Management page that will help you see the customers membership history.