For businesses in the UK and Australia that want to have the option to text message notification, Vagaro has several options for you. To select a Text Message Plan if you are a user in the United Kingdom or Australia and want to send appointment notifications to clients, follow these steps.
Select a Text Message Plan
- Go to Settings > Text Messaging Plans.
- Click a plan to select and then click Save.
How to Run Reports on Text Message Use
- Go to Reports > SMS Billing History.
- Select a date range, check the Group by billing date box (optional), and click Run Report.
Report detail columns:
- The Closed Date is the date your previous SMS plan was closed.
- The Billing Date is the date your bill is due.
- The Paid Date is the date you paid the bill for the plan.
- The Usage is the number of messages that were sent for that month.
- The Billed Usage is the total number of messages for which the business was billed.
- The Charge is the total amount you are charged per month.
- The Rate Plan is the text plan you selected.
- The Price is the monthly rate for the selected plan.
- The Usage Limit is the SMS limit for the selected plan.
- The Over Limit Rate (msg) is the amount that was charged for going past the limit.
Click Export to export the file to an Excel spreadsheet. Click Print to get a physical copy.