If you are a Vagaro user in the United Kingdom or Australia, you can select from four different text plans when sending appointment notifications to clients. To explore this feature in more detail, follow these steps.
- Click Settings at the top of the screen.
- Click Text Message Plans on the left side of the screen under Add-Ons.
- Select the plan. Then, click Save.
Let's get started!
How to Select a Text Message Plan
1. Click Settings at the top of the screen.
2. Click Text Message Plans.
3. Select the plan. Then, click Save.
4. Australian businesses will see a similar screen. However, they will be required to select a mobile provider.
How to Run Reports on Text Message Use
1. Click Reports.
2. Click SMS Billing History.
3. Select the date range.
4. Click on the checkbox to organize the report by billing date.
5. Click Run Report.
The Closed Date is the date your previous SMS plan was closed.
The Billing Date is the date your bill is due.
The Paid Date is the date you paid the bill for the plan.
The Usage is the number of messages that were sent for that month.
The Billed Usage is the total number of messages for which the business was billed.
The Charge ($) is the total amount you are charged per month.
The Rate Plan is the text plan you selected.
The Price ($) is the monthly rate for the selected plan.
The Usage Limit is the SMS limit for the selected plan.
The Over Limit Rate ($/msg) is the amount that was charged for going past the limit.
Click Export to export the file to an Excel sheet. Click Print to get a physical copy.