To select a Text Message Plan if you are a user in the United Kingdom or Australia and want to send appointment notifications to clients, follow these steps.
- Click Settings at the top of the screen.
- Click Text Message Plans on the left side of the screen under Add-Ons.
- Select the plan. Then, click Save.
*Note: text marketing is only available to users in the US and Canada.
In this article, we will go over:
How to Select a Text Message Plan
1. Click Settings at the top of the screen.
2. Click Text Message Plans.
3. Select the plan. Then, click Save.
How to Run Reports on Text Message Use
1. Click Reports.
2. Click SMS Billing History.
3. Select the date range.
4. Click on the checkbox to organize the report by billing date.
5. Click Run Report.
The Closed Date is the date your previous SMS plan was closed.
The Billing Date is the date your bill is due.
The Paid Date is the date you paid the bill for the plan.
The Usage is the number of messages that were sent for that month.
The Billed Usage is the total number of messages for which the business was billed.
The Charge ($) is the total amount you are charged per month.
The Rate Plan is the text plan you selected.
The Price ($) is the monthly rate for the selected plan.
The Usage Limit is the SMS limit for the selected plan.
The Over Limit Rate ($/msg) is the amount that was charged for going past the limit.
Click Export to export the file to an Excel sheet. Click Print to get a physical copy.