Adjust the settings so that points (loyalty points) can be earned and redeemed for product purchases when assigning points for products in Vagaro. The following steps will explain how to implement this feature.
Go to this link if you are ready to start setting up your inventory: https://www.vagaro.com/ShopOwner/ManageInventory.aspx
If you are not, please follow the instructions below.
1. Hover your mouse pointer over Settings, select Inventory, then click Management.
2. Click the drop-down menu to search by these options.
3. Click on the arrow next to the Advanced Filters option to search by Brand, Product Type or Vendor. Click the Search button once you are finished narrowing your search.
4. Locate the item you want to make changes to, click on the Action drop-down menu and then select Edit.
5. Set the Points Given and the Points Redeemed.
Please be aware of how you previously set up your loyalty points for Services and follow the same guidelines. Set the point value similarly here. Click Submit once you are done making the updates.
If you would like to give out points for purchasing and not allow points to be redeemed for products, simply leave the Point Redeem value blank and it will auto-adjust to 0.