Points are given to customers as an incentive to purchase more items from your business. Clients can collect points when they book classes and services or purchase products, memberships, and packages. They then can use these points to redeem these items if they have a sufficient point total.
Let's say we want to reward a customer with a free product after making 10 purchases. You can set the Points Given at 10 and the Points Redeemed at 100. Thus, we can tell the system to give a customer 10 points each time they purchase a specific product. Once they reach 100 points, they can get the product redeemed.
To assign points to products, follow the steps below
On the Vagaro Pro App
1. Tap More.
2. Tap Settings.
3. Tap Inventory.
4. Locate the product. Then, select it.
5. Tap the three lines.
6. Tap Edit.
7. Enter the Points Given as well as the Points Redeem. In the example below, we've set 50 points for the Points Given and 500 points for the Points Redeem. Thus, we are telling the system to give 50 points to a customer each time he or she purchases the product. Additionally, it will take 10 purchases or 500 points to get the product for free.
8. Tap Submit to save the changes.
On the Web Version
1. Click Settings at the top of the screen. Then click Inventory on the left side of the screen under Things We Sell.
2. Locate the product. Click the Action drop-down menu that corresponds to the item on the right side of the page. Then select Edit.
3. Enter the Points Given and the Points Redeemed. In the example below, we've entered 10 points for the Points Given and 100 points for the Points Redeem. This means we will give 10 points to a customer each time they purchase the product and it will take 10 purchases or 100 points to get the product for free. Once you're finished, click Submit.