Keep your customers happy and coming back to your business. Create Loyalty Points by setting up a points system for products that are purchased by customers in Vagaro. Say for example you want to reward a customer with a free product after making 10 purchases. You can set the Points Given at 10 and the Points Redeemed at 100. Thus, we can tell the system to give a customer 10 points each time they purchase a specific product. And once they reach 100 points, they will be able to get the product redeemed. Read the forum below for more details on how to set up this feature.
Searching for Products in Your Inventory
1. Click Settings. Next, click Inventory.
2. Enter the BarcodeID, Brand, Vendor, or Product in the search box to narrow your product search to these search items.
3. Click on the Select Products drop-down menu to narrow your product search to the following items: Products for sale, Products for Business use, or Products for Online sale. Click Select Products to include all of these items in the search.
4. You also have an option to narrow your search by clicking on the box next to the following search items: Zero quantity products only, Low quantity products only, or In Stock products only.
5. Click on Advanced Filters to search by Brand, Product Type, and Vendor.
Next, click on the drop-down menus to select the specific Brand, Product Type, and Vendor.
Notice you'll have an option to click Select All and Check All when choosing the Product Type and Vendor, respectively.
6. Click Search when you are finished making the selections.
Assigning and Setting Points for Products
1. Locate the item you want to make changes to, click on the Action drop-down menu and then select Edit.
2. Set the Points Given and the Points Redeemed.
Be aware of how you previously set up your loyalty points for services to set a similar point value. Click Submit once you are done making the updates.
If you would like to give out points for purchasing and not allow points to be redeemed for products, simply leave the Point Redeem value blank and it will auto-adjust to zero.