How Do I Assign Loyalty Points for Products?
Keep your customers happy. Create Loyalty Points and establish a system where customers can receive points when purchasing products in Vagaro. Say for example you want to reward a customer with a free product after making 10 purchases. You can set the Points Given at 10 and the Points Redeemed at 100. Thus, we can tell the system to give a customer 10 points each time they purchase a specific product. And once they reach 100 points, they will be able to get the product redeemed.
On the Vagaro Pro App
1. Tap More.
2. Tap Settings.
3. Tap Inventory.
4. Locate the product. Then, tap on it.
5. Tap on the three lines.
6. Tap Edit.
7. Enter the Points Given as well as the Points Redeem. In the example below, we've set 50 points for the Points Given and 500 points for the Points Redeem. Thus, we are telling the system to give 50 points to a customer each time he or she purchases the product. Additionally, it will take 10 purchases or 500 points to get the product for free.
8. Tap Submit to save the changes.
On the Web Version
1. Click Settings. Next, click Inventory.
2. Enter the BarcodeID, Brand, Vendor, or Product in the search box to narrow your product search to these search items.
3. Click on the Select Products drop-down menu to narrow your product search to the following items: Products for sale, Products for Business use, or Products for Online sale. Click Select Products to include all of these items in the search.
4. You also have an option to narrow your search by clicking on the box next to the following search items: Zero quantity products only, Low quantity products only, or In Stock products only.
5. Click on Advanced Filters to search by Brand, Product Type, and Vendor.
Next, click on the drop-down menus to select the specific Brand, Product Type, and Vendor.
Notice you'll have an option to click Select All and Check All when choosing the Product Type and Vendor, respectively.
6. Click Search when you are finished making the selections.
Assigning and Setting Points for Products
1. Locate the item you want to make changes to, click on the Action drop-down menu and then select Edit.
2. Set the Points Given and the Points Redeemed.
Be aware of how you previously set up your loyalty points for services to set a similar point value. Click Submit once you are done making the updates.
If you would like to give out points for purchasing and not allow points to be redeemed for products, simply leave the Point Redeem value blank and it will auto-adjust to zero.