Points are given to customers as an incentive to purchase more items from the business. Clients can collect points when booking classes and services or purchasing products, memberships, and packages. They then can use points to get items for free once they reach a specific point total, set by you.
Let's say we want to reward a customer with a free product after 10 purchases. You can set the Points Given at 10 and the Points Redeemed at 100. Thus, we can tell the system to give a customer 10 points each time they purchase a specific product. Once they reach 100 points, they can get the product for free.
Related article: Using Points in Vagaro.
To assign points to products, follow the steps below
- Vagaro Pro app
- Web Version
Vagaro Pro app
1. Tap More.
2. Tap Settings.
3. Tap Inventory.
4. Find the product on the inventory list. Then, select it.
5. Tap the three lines.
6. Tap Edit.
7. Enter the Points Given as well as the Points Redeem.
In the example below, we've set 50 points for the Points Given and 500 points for the Points Redeem. Thus, we are telling the system to give 50 points to a customer each time he or she purchases the product. Additionally, it will take 10 purchases or 500 points to get the product for free.
8. Tap Submit to save the changes.
1. Click Settings at the top of the screen. Then click Inventory on the left side of the screen under Things We Sell.
2. Find the product. Click the Action drop-down menu that corresponds to the item on the right side of the page. Then select Edit.
3. Enter the Points Given, the Points Redeemed, and then click Submit.
In the example below, we've entered 10 points for the Points Given and 100 points for the Points Redeem. This means we will give 10 points to a customer each time they purchase the product and it will take 10 purchases or 100 points to get the product for free. Once you're finished, click Submit.