Inventory Set Up
Read this forum that will go over the procedure to add your inventory into Vagaro.
If you are ready to start setting up your inventory you can go to this link https://www.vagaro.com/ShopOwner/ManageInventory.aspx otherwise follow the instructions below.
1. Once in you account go to Settings then go to Inventory and click on Management.
2. Then click on Add Product
3. Type in the Barcode or Other ID
4. On the next screen is where we will fill in the information for the product. So we start off first with the Brand, so go ahead and type in the brand.
(When adding a new brand, be sure to add all possible product types. You can not add them in later.)
5. The Next thing we will have to fill in is the Product Type. When you click on the box for the product type it will give you a list of the available categories and select the category that best fits your product.
6. After selecting the product type go ahead and just fill in the "Purchase Date", "Vendor", "Cost to Business", "Quantity", "Points Given" and "Points Redeem", those fields are mandatory. If you do not wish to list the business cost just set the value to zero. If you want tax to be calculated at check go just go ahead and check the "Taxable" box.
7. To upload an Image, select "Upload" at the bottom of the screen and select an Image to upload.