Inventory Managment allows you to take control of the products you sell at your business. With the "Edit All" and "Mass Edit" features, you can quickly make changes to products of entire brands. Explore all the mass edit options and learn how to stay on top of your inventory. This forum will give you info on how to add and manage your inventory in Vagaro.
Go to this link below to start setting up your inventory: https://www.vagaro.com/ShopOwner/ManageInventory.aspx
otherwise follow the instructions below.
1. To access your Inventory Management hover over Settings, hover over Inventory and then click Management.
2. The Inventory Management screen is where you can see all the products in your inventory. Let's add a product here. To add, click Edit, and then click Add Product from the pop-up menu.
3. Type or scan in the Barcode or Other ID of the product and click Add.
4. Fill in the information for the product on the next screen. We'll start off first with the Brand. Type in or choose the brand from the drop down menu. You can also add a brand by clicking Add Brand on the right side.
Note: Be sure to add all possible product types when adding a new brand. Keep in mind that you can't add them in later.
5. Next, fill in the Product Type. You will see a list of the available categories once you click on the box for the product type. Select the category that best fits your product.
6. After selecting the product type, fill in the Product Name, the Description, Purchase Date, Vendor, Cost to Business, and the Quantity.
7. If you do not wish to list the Cost for Business set the value to zero. Fill in the Storage Location, the Display Location, and the Low Quantity Warning. The Low Quantity Warning will give you a notification when the quantity of this product reaches the number you set. You can also set the Points Given, Points Redeem, and the Taxation.
8. You can check this box if this product is For Business Use Only. This means that it won't show to customers and it will not be displayed at checkout. Lastly, you can add a Photo of the product. When everything is set, click Submit and your product will be added.
Edit All & Mass Edit
1. You can mass edit your products in Inventory Management. The Edit All button will allow you to quickly make edits to the Last Business Cost, Selling Price, Total Quantity, Low Quantity Warning, and Taxation.
2. The Mass Edit button will allow you to edit entire Brands and Products. You can edit the Total Quantity, Low Quantity Warning, Selling Price, and Taxation.
3. Selecting a category will allow you to choose the Brands and Products that will be affected by the change. When mass editing the price, you can Increase and Decrease by Amount or Percentage. This is helpful when running a special on a certain brand or product. It is also helpful when a distributor increases its prices and you need to make up the difference. Click Apply when you're finished.
1. To access your Inventory, tap More from the bottom, then tap Settings.
2. In the Settings screen, under Things We Well, tap Inventory.
3. You'll be brought to the Inventory Management screen where you can get a breakdown of all your products. Let's add a product here, at the top tap Add.
4. You can enter in the Barcode or Other ID. You can also scan an item with your device's Camera.
5. Fill in the information for the product on the next screen. We'll start off with the Brand. By tapping Brand you can select the brand from this list. You can also Add a brand at the top. You can also do the same with the Product Type.
6. Next, add the Product Name and a Description.
7. Next, add the Purchase Date, Vendor, Cost to Business, The Selling Price, Quantity, Storage Location, Display Location and Low Quantity Warning, The Low Quantity Warning will give you a notification when the quantity of this product reaches the number you set. You can also set the Points Given, Points Redeem, and Taxation. You can also Toggle if this product is For Business use only.
8. You can also add a photo to represent this product. When everything is set Tap Submit.
9. Your product will be added under the brand name.